Students and their families can meet with Service Academy representatives to learn more about the application & nomination process
Families can RSVP to the 2023 Military Academy Day HERE; deadline to RSVP is April 2
Media invitations and other information will be sent closer to the event
Marietta, Ga. — Led by U.S. Senator Jon Ossoff, Georgia’s Congressional Delegation today announced 2023 Military Academy Day will be held on Saturday, April 22, at Dobbins Air Reserve Base in Marietta.
The congressional delegation invites high school students to learn more about the application and congressional nomination process for the five U.S. Service Academies—the U.S. Air Force Academy, the U.S. Coast Guard Academy, the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, the U.S. Military Academy, and the U.S. Naval Academy.
Students and their families can find more information and sign-up for the event at https://www.ossoff.senate.gov/academyday/. The deadline to RSVP for the event is Sunday, April 2, 2023.
At this year’s Military Academy Day, students and families will have the opportunity to meet with:
- Senator Jon Ossoff
- Senator Reverend Raphael Warnock
- Congressman Sanford D. Bishop, Jr. (GA-02)
- Congressman Hank Johnson (GA-04)
- Congressman Rich McCormick (GA-06)
- Congresswoman Lucy McBath (GA-07)
- Georgia military leaders
- Other members of the Georgia’s Congressional Delegation to be confirmed
- Representatives from all five service academies
- ROTC representatives from the Air Force, Navy, Army, and Marine Corps
This event is open to the press and requires an RSVP. Media invitations and other information will be sent closer to the event.