Immigration, Passports, and Visas

How Can We Help?

If you are having difficulty obtaining a visa or passport, or have questions regarding a problem with the U.S. immigration process, we can help you by contacting the U.S. State Department.

Fill out the State Department Privacy Release Form.

If you are contacting my office for a passport-related issue, it is very important that you read the following information carefully. When filling out your privacy release form, please include:

  • Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Phone Number
  • Email
  • Application number, if applicable
  • Date of pending travel (if applicable, please include screenshots/attachments including your itinerary when submitting your case)

If you are in need of assistance with a passport application for a minor of whom you are a parent or legal guardian, please fill out the privacy release form using the minor’s name, date of birth, and other relevant information, then sign the form with your name.

Please provide a wet signature.
Please make sure you include the case number, full name and the passport number for the person you are inquiring about.

For passport and State Department cases

For U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services cases

Where to Send Your Form:

Once you have completed the correct privacy release form, please submit to our office:


Thank you

Your form has been received. Someone from our office will get back to you as soon as possible. Please allow 5–7 business days to process a request, so please plan accordingly. If your request needs immediate attention, please don’t hesitate to call our Washington, D.C. office or Atlanta office.