As your United States Senator, one of my highest priorities is making sure every Georgian has access to the resources they need.

How Can I Help?

If you are having trouble solving a problem with a federal program or agency, my office may be able to assist you. Please fill out the form below and a member of my staff will be in touch.  Please know during this time of transisition and due to the COVID-19 pandemic it may take a little longer than normal to get back to you, if this is an urgent matter please call my office directly at 202-224-3521.

Request Assistance

To get help from a member of my staff, please use our ASSISTANCE REQUEST FORM below.  When your case it taken up, a member of my team will reach out to request for you to fill out a privacy release form for us to contact federal angencies on your behalf.  

Share Your Thoughts

If you wish to comment on a piece of legislation or policy being considered before Congress, please use our LEGISLATIVE COMMENTS FORM.

Assistance Request Form

Fields marked with an (*) are required.